Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beginning 4!



When my Dad came into both of our lives!
 These pictures mean so much to me. My dad, my father, my super hero came into both I and my mother's life and the rest is history!! There are many things I am grateful for and he is one of them. Because Father's Day is only a few days away I wanted to share this because I am proud to call him the most important man in my life....There is absolutely NO doubt that I am a certified Daddy's Girl and Proud!!! God is so Good and I know it!!
MiMi and my Lil G (little Granny Oliver)

MiMi and Papa Oliver

She looks SOOO well rested!!! LOL

Dad, MiMi, Cousin Vondell & Terry Cummings

Cousin Terry Cummings & Papa Oliver
My Godmother...

The Late Granny Barnes ( I miss her SOOO much) & my Uncle Steve

Till Next Time!
TricaB

Don't Forget to check out my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/lovt2

No comments:

Post a Comment