Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beginning 1!


 Challenging would be the word to describe picking through loads and loads of pictures but I will say it has been fun!


Me and my papa!

Every time I look at this picture I crack up. I asked my mother
what is that I'm wearing?

Me and my Godmother!
This is when I started to get sick....
Even though my mother was a single parent for a short while she and I never lacked support. God always had angels around. I can't recall a time when I didn't feel love or wanted. Please don't think that I am bragging or being boastful I am just REALIZING how blessed I am. There were plenty of tough times I was told, but God was still Good to the both of us!

This is a crying and shame!!! LOL...Me wearing my
mother's earrings and hat. 

                                                  

The mystery of time, It waits for no one! (author unknown)

Have Wonderful Weekend!
Till Next Time!
Trica B

No comments:

Post a Comment